- 1 lb Hamburger Meat
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Can Rotel
- 1 Can Tomato Paste
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 1 pkg Spaghetti Noodles
- Cut up a small onion and add it to a skillet with your hamburger meat.
- In a large pan boil water, add broken spaghetti noodles into thirds (small pieces)
- Drain noodles and add back to pan.
- To the pan add beef broth, Rotel, tomato paste, and cooked hamburger meat with onions.
- Mix and allow to simmer 10 mins.
My family really enjoyed this one, but my favorite was using the leftovers the next day for a quick dinner. I added a can of corn and chopped green olives to change it up a bit.